Wednesday 11 April 2012

Magazine Questionnaire (Post Film)

Having finished my final magazine cover, I went back to the audience who helped me to decide on layout, design etc. to ask what they thought of the final product.

1. Is there anything my magazine front cover, you feel, does not have on it that it should?
Adverts / Posters.
No Competitions.
2. Rate the magazine cover out of 5 on how much content the magazine cover has in relation to these factors: Images of the stars, Images of characters, Large banner(s), Names of the films in the magazine, Website, Barcode / Issue / Price, References to stars, directors or films, References to posters or competitions,The Masthead.
The average rating was 4.5
3. Having looked at my magazine cover, what is it that would most likely persuade you to buy the product?
The bold title, big image of star and banners were overall described as the most persuasive.
However, there were several comments that stated some 'eye candy' would have persuaded them even more.
4. Looking at these factors of the layout, which of them persuaded you to buy the product, and which did not?
The majority of pople said the masthead being the biggest text was the reason behind them buying it.
The majority of people said it they did not take bother from overlapping.
Comparing this to the first questionnaire, it seems that I have pleased the people and met most of their needs in a magazine cover. Apart from a few things (e.g. lack of eye candy) I feel I have successfully used their first comment on the pre-magazine questionnaire to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment